Friday, August 13, 2010

Meet the K10 Family

Check out the new CNET pictorial on NASA and the HMP:http://news.cnet.com/2300-11386_3-10004377-3.html?tag=mncol

That's a great photo of the team and their anthropomorphically adorable K10 rover. The gentleman to my right in the photo is Matt Deans, who is cool for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is the fact that he nonchalantly brews elaborate coffee in these conditions, citing something along the lines of "being in the Arctic is no excuse for drinking bad coffee." Ladies and gentlemen- that's some type of saint. Let's just say if someone asked me for coffee, I'd politely tell them to swallow a teaspoon of coffee grounds and wash it down with at least 8 oz of tepid water. Actually, I would have just politely told them to run into my fist.

More photos of K10 and the gang below:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home